- Use it to flavour sauces, fresh fruit salads or soft drinks & cocktails..
- Wonderful with meats such as Lamb, Pork & Beef and also various dishes from the Moroccan or African cuisines.
- Try it alongside an onion confit, paté, chutneys or relishes.
- Delicious drizzled over ice cream or Panna Cotta & many desserts.
- Perfect paired with with fresh goat’s cheese.
- Serve with a chicken tagine and toasted almonds.
- Use as a marinade, and then brush over barbecued South African Lamb kebabs (Sosaties).
Suggestions for Use