- Perfect with summer salads. Great with chicken, fish or seafood.
- Delicious with feta cheese, or grilled lamb cutlets on a bed of Moroccan spiced couscous.
- Drizzle over strawberries or other soft berries and fruits.
- Try with yoghurt, muesli and crushed almonds.
- Use as a “shrub” mixer for a cocktail, with vodka, tonic water crushed ice and some mint or basil leaves.
- Very tasty when drizzled over a goat’s cheese tartine.
- Enhance a simple pan-fried turkey breast with a drizzle of this vinegar.
- Excellent with young green leaved salads as well as aged Comté cheeses.
Suggestions for Use