- Add to sauces and soups at the end of the cooking process.
- Sprinkle over Moroccan cuisine dishes for that finishing touch.
- Drizzle over salads to add that unmistakeable nutty taste.
- Enjoy a Moroccan couscous salad with pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of this oil.
- Delicious with a Chickpea and roasted pepper salad with crumbled feta cheese.
- Drizzle into a Lebanese cold cucumber soup with cumin.
- Try it with: millet, amaranth, kamut or quinoa.
- Use it on vegetable dishes like; grilled aubergine, green beans, cabbage, charred mushrooms, sweet potato, asparagus, sprouts and pumpkin.
- Chargrilling or dry frying vegetables gives them a beautiful colour and smokey taste.
- Why not just grab a crusty piece of bread and dunk in the Argan oil? This way you can truly enjoy its natural fragrance. Add some fresh sea salt or pomegranate molasses for variation.
- Turn porridge into an exciting morning treat. Why not throw in some nuts, dates and figs as well?
- Argan oil can add a new dimension to fruit, chocolate dishes as well as when drizzled over ice cream.
Suggestions for Use